SSC: Software for a Sustainable Supply Chain
With its wide-range of features, SSC empowers your organization to address accountability and transparency by asking pertinent questions, collecting the data and analyzing any potential risk to your business. You can now ensure your company is compliant with the Dodd Frank Wall Street Reform Act (at its core, Section 1502 of Dodd Frank will require U.S. companies and certain international companies to report and make public any use of conflict materials in the production of its goods). You determine what is required and we’ll deploy it for you.
SSC is not limited to the supply chain – it can be used for internal plant assessments or global factory compliance. CSRware enables your business to optimize natural resource consumption and costs across the supply chain with an easy-to-use software solution.
In today’s business climate, pursuing competitive, lean operations often results in greater outsourcing. While that increases profitability, it also decreases your control over how you conduct business. As a result, your supply chain defines you. But how does it help you meet your sustainability goals? How do you manage Conflict Minerals (for example, Section 1502 of the Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act – imposes the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting requirements upon manufacturers if their products contain metals derived from minerals defined as “Conflict Minerals”) ?
With a global presence, you also need to manage factory compliance and strict audit requirements. To better assist with this process, CSRware’s scorecards with advanced scoring allows you to reach out to your own plants and factories to conduct internal assessments and to prepare you for 3rd party audits. Do your factories and plant define your business? Do you need to keep them compliant to evolving regulation?
Understanding and influencing your supply chain’s and internal environmental, social and governance policies is an ongoing process that requires constant vigilance. CSRware‘s Sustainability Supply Chain (SSC) package helps you to seamlessly gauge your suppliers’, plants and factories sustainability performance and strengthen your company’s position.
Our software enables complete collaboration between corporate headquarters and their plants or business partners and their supply chain partners. You can now utilize scorecards for both internal assessments and to assess your suppliers. By applying scores, you can now better address areas which require attention quickly and effectively through displayed results.
Our cloud-based software module enables you to:
Evaluate and benchmark suppliers, internal plants or factories affect your compliance requirements and performance
- Analyze, score and rank through a variety of metrics defined by industry indices
- Define your own scoring models and indices based on your business criteria
- Implement Corrective Actions to address environmental sustainability expectations and goals
Craft flexible sustainability scoring models
- Design your own scorecard and scoring system or select from predefined options
- Select Conflict Mineral scorecards specific to your industry sourcing requirements
- Address audience complexity using multiple scoring models for the same survey
Distribute surveys and manage responses efficiently through scorecards
- Import and deploy the distribution list as a work-flow table to increase response rate
- Send personalized email invitations and reminders with bulk delivery
- Quickly generate reports to filter results based on industry, services or product line
Analyze results quickly to identify opportunities for improvement
- Open benchmarking analysis to your suppliers with a dedicated supplier portal
- Use the at-a-glance dashboard to view high level results and identify trends
- Employ charts, individual vs. group comparisons, and sub-group analysis to determine progress
For more information on how CSRware‘s SSC software module can help you yield accurate, auditable and verifiable assessments of your supply chain’s sustainability performance, contact us.
If you would like to review the SSC brochure, please click here – CSRware_SSC_Brochure