SSC: Software for a Sustainable Supply Chain
Mobile Enabled Software
With its wide-range of features, SSC empowers your organization to address accountability and transparency by asking pertinent questions via ASSESSMENT SURVEYS collecting the data and analyzing any potential risk to your business. You can now ensure your company is compliant with the Dodd Frank Wall Street Reform Act (at its core, Section 1502 of Dodd Frank will require U.S. companies and certain international companies to report and make public any use of conflict materials in the production of its goods). You determine what is required and we’ll deploy it for you.
CSRware enables your business to optimize natural resource consumption and costs across the supply chain with an easy-to-use software solution. Your suppliers can now Login to your Sustainable Supply Chain software to view their own scores, past results and benchmark themselves against others in their own industry. You and your supply chain partner will have dashboard views to all your data and results.
With a global presence, you also need to continually advance how you retrieve information from your suppliers. To better assist with this process, CSRware’s scorecards with advanced scoring allows you to reach out to supply chain partners to conduct assessments and to prepare you for potential audits. Do your suppliers participate in defining your business? Do you need to keep them compliant to evolving regulation?
Example of a Scoring Distribution using a single Scorecard:
Data Analysis For All Scorecards and Suppliers:
Understanding and influencing your supply chain’s and internal environmental, social and governance policies is an ongoing process that requires constant vigilance. CSRware‘s Sustainability Supply Chain (SSC) package helps you to seamlessly gauge your suppliers’, plants and factories sustainability performance and strengthen your company’s position.
You can now work to analyze risk, compliance and environmental impact and costs with enhanced Data Analytics. With quick access to TOP or BOTTOM performers, create Corrective Action for direct collaboration with the entire supply chain.
Example of Sustainable Supply Chain Scorecard Activity:
Companies like McDonald’s have released Supply Chain Scorecards to track and improve supply chain performance.
Our software enables complete collaboration between corporate Sustainable Procurement, manufacturing plants and their supply chain partners. You can now utilize scorecards with built-in metric, qualitative and quantitative inputs to assess your suppliers. By applying scores, you can now better address areas which require attention quickly and effectively through displayed results.
As a benefit to your supply chain partners, CSRware’s SSC software provides direct access to suppliers to analyze current and past results to measure their own improvements or challenges. In addition, suppliers can benchmark themselves using drill-down dashboards against others within their own industry.
Our cloud-based software module enables you to:
Evaluate and benchmark suppliers requirements and performance
- Analyze, score and rank through a variety of metrics defined by industry indices
- Define your own scoring models and indices based on your business criteria
- Implement Corrective Actions to address environmental sustainability expectations and goals
Craft flexible sustainability scoring models
- Design your own scorecard and scoring system or select from predefined options
- Select monthly, quarterly or annual scorecards specific to your industry sourcing requirements
- Address audience complexity using multiple scoring models for the same survey
Distribute surveys and manage responses efficiently through scorecards
- Import and deploy the distribution list as a work-flow table to increase response rate
- Send personalized email invitations and reminders with bulk delivery
- Quickly generate reports to filter results based on industry, services or product line
Analyze results quickly to identify opportunities for improvement
- Open benchmarking analysis to your suppliers with a dedicated supplier portal
- Use the at-a-glance dashboard to view high level results and identify trends
- Employ charts, individual vs. group comparisons, and sub-group analysis to determine progress
For more information on how CSRware‘s SSC software module can help you yield accurate, auditable and verifiable assessments of your supply chain’s sustainability performance -