MIT Club with IBM Moderator Hosts:
Accounting for Sustainability – Serious Management of Carbon, Water, Energy, and Pollution.
But this market is complicated, and the key technical challenges are difficult to understand. So much seems to depend on the vicissitudes of government policy and elections, the vagaries of international commodity prices, and the whimsy of public opinion.
This panel discussion will bring together entrepreneurs, investors, policy experts, and potential customers, and will explore:
- Where the market opportunity for enterprise resource management is today (and where it is not).
- The technical architecture and business model options that work well together.
- How to manage a company in the face of such strong uncontrollable risk factors.
- How entrepreneurs can still enter this ecosystem and help create great new companies.
- Matthew Denesuk, Partner, IBM Venture Capital Group
- Karen Alonardo, CEO of CSRware
- Amit Chaterjee, CEO of Hara Software
- Neal Dikeman, CEO of Carbon Flow
- Gordon Ho, Partner of Cooley
- Ajit Nazre, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers