ESM for Energy & Sustainability Management – Enterprise Product
As your business grows, so do your responsibilities for tracking, analyzing and reporting on natural resource consumption and greenhouse gas (GHG & CO2) emissions. Traditional manual approaches to carrying out those tasks do not scale well to meet your elevated needs. Monitoring, measuring and managing the sustainability performance of your company’s divisions, suppliers, partners and customers is complex. However, it does not have to be complicated.
ESM is designed for an enterprise-wide software implementation. If you have many sites or assets to manage locally or around the world, ESM is ready to manage data aggregation, complex calculations and data analysis. You can now have designated user roles, access to qualitative or quantitative data input with automate email invitations and reminders to ensure everyone is able to enter data in a timely manner. Once the data is entered, you can now do deep dive analysis and take action to drive improvements and cost savings.
Highlight your Energy Mix and GHG (greenhouse gas) Emission Calculations to see how it impacts your Environmental Sustainability Initiatives. Drill into Scope 1 (Indirect- Purchased electricity for your own user), Scope 2 (Direct – Company owned vehicles or fuel combustion) and Scope 3 (Indirect – to quickly see your biggest impact to drive reduction policies.
CSRware‘s Energy and Sustainability Management (ESM) Enables Your to Analyze This Data Easily
Here is an example of an ESM Dashboard View
CSRware‘s Energy and Sustainability Management (ESM) package can help your company…
Efficiently manage its global environmental sustainability initiatives. Our ESM product is a cloud-based software module that allows you to:
Get going NOW at an AFFORDABLE price
- Start small and scale up to efficiently manage the process
- Retrieve data anywhere via a web browser of your choice
- Don’t worry about complicated integration to start
Make data collection simple, controlled and broad
- Streamline and centralize data entry for users regardless of location
- Assign and track tasks to specific users using role-based security
- Drive data input with email notifications and reminders via the software
Understand and report performance in standardized protocol
- Deploy standardized reports and analyses via a data-rich dashboard
- Maintain a full audit trail for current or future regulatory requirements
- Utilize the CSRware GHG Protocol support, E-Grid and international GHG emissions information
Monitor and manage sustainability initiatives
- Forecast resource reductions and identify objectives and metrics
- Understand ROI of projects using historical data
- Implement Corrective Actions to manage projects and impacts to the business
Streamline ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager using CSRware’s ESM ENERGY STAR Connector
Data integration using an API driven data exchange allows you to integrate your building Energy Star Portfolio Manager data automatically to tie certification and sustainability together. ESM offers a One-Stop for all your data for Portfolio Manager, GRI, CDP or just cost savings management.
If you need 3rd party data integration, the ESM Data Exchange enables imports from Excel or .CSV to avoid manual replication of data inputs. You can also sync with building management system or align with other databases efficient in a specific area, but doesn’t encompass your entire Energy & Sustainability Management initiatives.
The ESM Connector for Energy Star Benchmarking provides direct integration between CSRware’s ESM and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager. It helps energy and facility management professionals simplify facility energy performance by benchmarking against other buildings with similar characteristics.
CSRware’s ESM ENERGY STAR Connector for Energy Star Benchmarking provides:
- Exchange of building and energy use information to benchmark building energy performance against external comparables.
- Energy performance metrics such as Energy Rating Certification and Energy Rating Comparison to Average to help alert energy and facilities professionals to energy-intensive and under-performing facilities.
- Energy rating improvement metrics to show progress against targeted energy reduction goals.
For more information on CSRware‘s ESM to assist you with minimizing costs, simplifying processes and boosting performance -