ESM for Energy and Sustainability Management
As your business grows, so do your responsibilities for tracking, analyzing and reporting on natural resource consumption and greenhouse gas (GHG & CO2) emissions. Traditional manual approaches to carrying out those tasks do not scale well to meet your elevated needs. Monitoring, measuring and managing the sustainability performance of your company’s divisions, suppliers, partners and customers is complex. However, it does not have to be complicated.
Highlight your Energy Mix and GHG (greenhouse gas) Emission Calculations to see how it impacts your Environmental Sustainability Initiatives. Drill into Scope 1 (Indirect- Purchased electricity for your own user), Scope 2 (Direct – Company owned vehicles or fuel combustion) and Scope 3 (Indirect – to quickly see your biggest impact to drive reduction policies.
CSRware‘s Energy and Sustainability Management (ESM) Enables Your to Analyze This Data Easily
Here is an example of a Dashboard View
CSRware‘s Energy and Sustainability Management (ESM) package can help your company efficiently manage its global environmental sustainability initiatives. Our ESM product is a cloud-based software module that allows you to:
Get going NOW at an AFFORDABLE price
- Start small and scale up to efficiently manage the process
- Retrieve data anywhere via a web browser of your choice
- Don’t worry about complicated integration to start
Make data collection simple, controlled and broad
- Streamline and centralize data entry for users regardless of location
- Assign and track tasks to specific users using role-based security
- Drive data input with email notifications and reminders via the software
Understand and report performance in standardized protocol
- Deploy standardized reports and analyses via a data-rich dashboard
- Maintain a full audit trail for current or future regulatory requirements
- Utilize the CSRware GHG Protocol support, E-Grid and international GHG emissions information
Monitor and manage sustainability initiatives
- Forecast resource reductions and identify objectives and metrics
- Understand ROI of projects using historical data
- Implement Corrective Actions to manage projects and impacts to the business
For more information on how CSRware‘s ESM software module can help your company minimize reporting costs, simplify processes and boost performance, contact us.