On the week of April 19-23, 2010, leaders from business, government, academia and the legal profession will converge to discuss the best ways to capitalize on the movement towards green and sustainable business practices.
Engaged audiences will find out how going green can increase profitability and make business operations more efficient while hearing about the latest trends from some of the world’s most innovative thought leaders. This summit is interactive: submit real-time questions to presenters, and vote in audience polls. If you are unable to attend the webcasts live, you can view them afterward on-demand.
In honor of Earth Day, CSRware is participating in a roundtable webcast focusing on “Sustainability Tools & Resources”.
WHEN: Monday April 19th, 2010, 1-2pm PST.
Topics & presenters include:
- Moderator: John Stanley, Industry Analyst, 451 Group. Overview of CSR Industry plus Sustainability Resources & Tools.
- Panelist - Becky Brun, Editor, Sustainable Industries Magazine. Review of online & print resources, and educational opportunities/events.
- Panelist - Gil Friend – Sustainability Expert, CEO, Natural Logic (Author: The Truth about Green Business). Review of Tools & Resources from a sustainability consultant’s point of view.
- Panelist - Heather Gadonniex, Managing Partner, Sustainability at MindClick SGM (Co-author: The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Greening your Business). Review of tools to assess sustainability.
- Panelist - Dave Asplund, Global Manager EHSS, Juniper Networks. Review of the decision-making process used in selecting a sustainability management tool.